Pleasant Hearth HWS-224172MH 1,200 Sq. Ft. Small Mobile Home Stove
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 3.9 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- EPA Certified (NSPS Phase 1 Approved)
- Up to 50,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home Approved
- Burns 6 to 8 hours in one fueling
- Push/pull draft control
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Air wash system maintains the cleanliness of the glass window
- Brick lined firebox
- Connects to a standard 6inch chimney
- Includes variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
- Rear heat shield allows for tighter clearances to combustibles
- Instructional DVD included for assembly & operation
- Made in the USA
- Fuel Type: Seasoned Cord Wood
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Log or Pellet Capacity: Up to 18inch
- Emissions: 3.9 grams/hour
- Finish: Black Finish with Chrome Accents
- Dimensions (inches): 23.25 x 26.75 x 31.25
- Weight: 247 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Click to view full size drawing