Pleasant Hearth HWS-224172MH 1,200 Sq. Ft. Small Mobile Home Stove
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 3.9 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- EPA Certified (NSPS Phase 1 Approved)
- Up to 50,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Mobile Home Approved
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Includes variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
- Rear heat shield allows for tighter clearances to combustibles
- Instructional DVD included for assembly & operation
- Made in the USA; 5 Year Warranty
- Fuel Type: Seasoned Cord Wood
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Log or Pellet Capacity: Up to 18inch
- Emissions: 3.9 grams/hour
- Finish: Black Finish with Chrome Accents
- Dimensions (inches): 23.25 x 26.75 x 31.25
- Weight: 247 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- This product and the fuels used to operate this product (charcoal or wood), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
Click to view full size drawing