Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU Natural Gas Infrared Vent Free Wall Heater
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating.This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin, or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using infrared heating technology, objects are warmed first similiar to how the sun heats & feels. This Infrared Wall Heaters burn with 99.9% efficiency, and operates on Natural Gas only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. DEPENDABLE - Ideal for emergency or daily supplemental use ECONOMICAL - Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas COMFORT – Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature SAFE - Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected CONVENIENT – One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick & effortless VERSATILE - Includes all necessary hardware & bracket for wall mounting UPGRADEABLE - Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Infrared Technology works by radiating heat to warm objects first - Similar to the sun
- Natural Gas Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted)
- Up to 18,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- LOW-MED-HI variable control knob offers the most customizable heat settings
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating in case of an emergency situation
- Separately sold optional fan (WHF100) improves the amount of square footage the heat reaches in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) allows for stable floor mounting
- 1 Year Warranty
- This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov