Dyna-Glo 30K BTU NG Blue Flame Vent Free T-stat Wall Heater
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating. This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney.These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin, or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using blue flame heating technology, heat is distributed similar to your central home heating system. This Blue Flame Wall Heater burns with 99.9% efficiency, and operates on Natural Gas only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Operating heater above elevations of 4,500 feet could cause pilot outage.
- Natural Gas Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted)
- Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- 15,000-30,000 BTU's/hr adjustable heat output for up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Thermostat control knob automatically maintains your ideal heat level
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating incase of an emergency situation
- Oxygen depletion sensor will shut down the unit if oxygen were to be depleted
- Separately sold optional fan (WHF100) improves the amount of square footage the heat reaches in a quiet, yet powerful way
- Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) allows for stable floor mounting
- 1 Year Warranty
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 28.07 in. L x 10.51 in. W x 24.09 in. H
- Assembled Product Weight: 24.85 lbs
- Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements.
- This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov