Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
Charcoal enthusiasts, take heart! With this Dyna-Glo vertical offset smoker, you can now smoke your favorite foods with your favorite wood chips AND your favorite fuel source, charcoal! Vertical smokers are ideal for capturing maximum smoke flavor, so we've included 6 height-adjustable cooking grates, with a total of 1,890 square inches of cooking space, to accommodate different sizes and types of food. The pre-installed door seal helps retain heat and minimizes smoke loss for improved cooking efficiency. Since indirect heat is ideal for slow cooking (and infusing smoke flavor), the offset functionality of this smoker is designed to keep direct heat away from the food, which helps to prevent food on the bottom racks from cooking too fast. The porcelain enameled charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency. The removable, steel ash pan is designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance free cooking.
- 6 height-adjustable cooking grates hold up to 25 lbs of food per grate
- Porcelain enameled charcoal chamber designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency
- Removable ash pan designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of mantainence free cooking.
- Pre-installed hi-temp rope seal retains heat & smoke for improved cooking efficiency
- Chrome-plated rib rack & sausage hooks provide additional cooking options
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- BTU's: N/A
- Burner type: N/A
- Charcoal Chamber Material and Finish: Porcelain Enameled Charcoal Chamber
- Firebox material and finish: Steel, powder Coated
- Grate material and finish: Steel wire, chrome-plated
- Ignition type: N/A
- Number of adjustable grates: 6
- Total cooking area: 1,890 sq. in.
- Dimensions (in.): 21 L x 43.30 W x 50.20 H
- Weight (lbs.): 83
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- This product and the fuels used to operate this product (charcoal or wood), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov