Pleasant Hearth 1,800 Sq. Ft. Medium wood stove with ash lip and blower
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 2.18 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2020 EPA Certified
- Up to 65,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view
- Ash drawer allows for quick & easy cleanup
- Includes variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
- Made In the USA; 5 Year Warranty
- Fuel Type: Seasoned Cord Wood
- Heat Output: Up to 65,000 BTU's/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Log or Pellet Capacity: Up to 22 inches
- Finish: Black Finish
- Dimensions (inches): 28 x 27 x 30.875
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- This product and the fuels used to operate this product (charcoal or wood), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.govWashington State Approved