Dyna-Glo Delux 70,000 BTU Kerosene/Radiant Forced Air Heater
The Dyna-Glo Delux SF70DGD Portable Radiant and Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor events and other ventilated spaces. Rated at 70,000-BTUs, the SF70DGD heats a maximum of 1,750-square feet for up to 8-hours. The SF70DGD is powered by 1-K kerosene or #1 diesel / fuel oil and has a 4-gallon fuel tank with a run-time fuel gauge that displays how long the unit will run. This unit is easy to use with a one touch power switch, and it is fully portable with a built-in carrying handle for easy transport between sites. It is one of the safest heaters available, with a flameout sensor and automatic fuel and overheat shutoff protection. This model measures 25.47-inches (L) by 13.15-inches (W) by 22.68-inches (H) and weighs 34.61-pounds. This product is CSA Certified USA/C and meets all applicable U.S. and Canadian national standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements. The motor is UL approved which means it has been evaluated to globally recognized standards for fire, electric shock, injury to persons and evaluated for safety of rotating machinery. The Dyna-Glo Delux SF70DGD Portable Forced Air Heater comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Heats up to 1,750 sq.ft.
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
- Fuel Capacity: 4 Gallons
- Heating Hours: 8 Hours
- Exclusive – Run Time Fuel Gauge
- Outdoor and Indoor Construction/Commercial with proper ventilation
- Flameout Sensor
- This product and the fuel used to operate this product (kerosene or other approved fuels), and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov